۱۳۸۹ تیر ۱۲, شنبه

Who is my Brother

Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Jesus answered, “…seventy-seven times.” Matthews 18:21-22


Seems to me God gives a lot more grace than we’d ever imagine.
We could do the same.

I’m not for watering down the truth or compromising the gospel. But if a fellow with a pure heart calls God Father, can’t I call that same man Brother? If God doesn’t make doctrinal perfection a requirement for family membership, should I?
 
And if we never agree, can’t we agree to disagree? If God can tolerate my mistakes, can’t I tolerate the mistakes of others?... if God allows me with my foibles and failures to call him Father, shouldn’t I extend the same grace to others?

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر

درباره من

عکس من
من یک گناهکار بودم که با شنیدن خبر خوش نجات عیسی مسیح زندگی و حیات دوباره یافتم و خداوند ،عیسی مسیح را شکر میکنم که خون پاکش را کفاره ای برای گناهان ما نمود تا هر که به او ایمان بیاورد هلاک نگردد بلکه حیات جاوید یابد.